Objectives: It has been recognized minorities are in a vulnerable situation in comparison to other groups in society namely the majority population, and in order to protect members of a minority group from discrimination, assimilation, prosecution, hostility or violence, as consequence of their status. Minority Redressal Cell is constituted in the college. It focuses to resolve the issues and problems related to students of minority community i.e. Sikhs, Muslim, Christians, Jains and Buddhist.
• To ensure equal opportunities for education of minorities.
• To facilitate financial support to students of these community from governmental agencies and other sources.
• To make the minority students aware of the various scholarship schemes of the state and central government.
• To encourage these students to enroll for the courses like workshops, seminars and conferences which the college offers students in an attempt to equip them with the skills needed for their carriers.
• To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
• To provide prompt counselling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the college campus.
Minority Cell Minutes and ATR
Following are the Members of Minority Cell-
|Name of the Member
|Chairman Cum Principal
|Shri. S.V. Padhy
|Shri. D.A. Roy